Job Position:: Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Category Management
ACI Logistics Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design and plan category to achieve Annual Business Plan (ABP) and develop overall action plan for category development.
- Ensure right product assortment through increasing margins & profitable pricing strategy in targeted category range.
- Analyze information about vendor performance or procurement program to develop availability and maximization of profit.
- Negotiate to stakeholders to increase margins through more profitable pricing strategy & volume target to execute precision merchandising with comprehensive clustering, space planning and assortment management capabilities.
- Drive more effective promotions for increased sales and profits with combine advanced demand forecasting promotion execution to meet financial goals.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines through PLB by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with marketing manager and operation to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data through Focus group discussion (FGD) by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with vendor (manufacturer).
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales and communication.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by closely work with manufacturer and train sales people to accelerate sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organizational culture:
- To show respect for the individual
- To strive for excellence
- To act with integrity
- Department: Company Goods Category
- Status of Job: Permanent
- Location: Headoffice, Tejgaon
- Graduate/ Post graduate from any disciple from reputed university, Business graduate will be preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Procurement, Consumer goods brand management, product Management, Category management, new product development.
- Highly energetic physically and mentally.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Very good at Excel and MS Power Point
- Team player.
- Analytical, decision maker, planner.
- Tech savvy.
- Process oriented.
- Target oriented.
- Responsible and matured.
- Proficient in computer operation specially MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Word; Working experience in SAP will be preferred.
- Essential Traits:
- Managerial & Leadership Skills.
- Strong analytical skills, at ease with figures
- Entrepreneurial ability.
- Important Traits:
- Summarization skills, ability to see the big picture.
- Story telling skills.
- Observational skill.
- Proactive – taking initiatives
- Solution-oriented, ability to challenge status quo.
- Personality Traits:
- Interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer centric.
- Goal oriented.
- ACI Logistics Limited is committed to employing the best candidate for all its vacancies. This means looking for applicants from the largest possible pool of talent, both internally and externally.
- ACI Logistics Limited diversity and inclusion policy ensure there is no discrimination in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
- ACI Logistics Limited encourages people from different backgrounds and cultures.
If you are interested to work with ACI Logistics Limited, please apply online.
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2016
ACI Logistics Limited
Address : Head office: Novo Tower, Level-8, 270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.