Charting Associate (Night Shift)
- An organization (growing rapidly) based in USA with all the clients from USA, Adiva Graphics offers a wonderful & family-like work environment; and a fast career for exceptional performers!
Job Description / Responsibility
Work with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to create data heavy charts
- Analyze data and placing it into various charts
- Incorporate various documents and integrate them into PowerPoint slides
- B.Sc. in CSE/ IT/ ETE/ ECE/ EEE or BBA/ MBA, or relevant
- Candidates with CGPA below 4.0 in SSC or HSC need not apply
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and should have good typing speed
- Detail orientation is a must
- Mathematics knowledge to organize and manipulate data in MS EXCEL is a must
- Minorities, Women and Handicapped persons are highly encouraged to apply
- Should be willing to work according to shift plan of the organization
- Experience with MACRO and VBA-based chart modifications in both Excel and PowerPoint is preferable
- DO NOT apply if you are too weak in mathematics
- ***The salary quoted will be effective after successful completion of PROBATION PERIOD
- Quarterly bonus scheme (X 4 per anum) and frequent increments based on performance
- Medical Plan
- Meals throughout the day depending on shift
- Transport facility (case by case basis)
- Others as per company policy
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you are interested and confident that you meet the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, post and other information in the subject box as the following format: Name_Post_Date
For example: Imtiaz Khan_Charting Associate (Night Shift)_052816
[NOTE: Email without PROPER SUBJECT and ATTACHMENT will NOT BE REVIEWED].
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 26, 2016
Address : House # 471 (First Floor), Road # 8, Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka – 1206.
Web : www.adivagraphics.com