Sr. Executive/ Executive – Production Planning & Control
Akij Food & Beverage Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Generating Master Production Schedules (Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly) and Manufacturing products, forecasting inventory requirements, optimizing inventory levels and dispatch product based on sales order.
- Determine the actual capacity of the Plant & Machineries and ensure optimum utilization of machines capacity & resources.
- Analyze machine capacity and resource requirements to support the demand and coordinate necessary adjustments
- Assist production team to plan schedule preventive maintenance to avoid sudden machine breakdown.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Distribution, Stores, Supply Chin, Operations and Finance Teams to plan and monitor inventory levels
- Review sales forecasts, customer demands, and schedule production batches based on inventory levels and production lead times etc
- Take part in the logistics planning and or contracting for raw materials, WIP and finished product
- Optimize inventory levels and working capital considering seasonality of the business.
- Schedule and direct Production Planning Meetings and track production performance to schedule.
- Coordinate production material requirements with store team to assure adequate inventory of raw materials and packaging components
- Ensure maintain standard Material consumption for all production processes
- Responsible for accurate raw materials, WIP and finished goods inventory levels; accuracy of product data for finished product
- Responsible for preparation of accounting reports for the end of month (inventory, consignment, raw materials, and scrap)
- Manage daily record of inventory including: finished goods, WIP, raw materials and packaging components etc.
- Develop and maintain relevant MIS reports to ensure smooth running of the PPC activities Perform any other Job assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE) graduation; preferable from Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Maintenance, Operation, Production, Quality
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Beverage, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 02 years practical experience in FMCG/ Reputed manufacturing Company. While in 1 years in the same position.
- Strong knowledge of Production, process, planning and controlling preferably in FMCG industries
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bangla
- Excellent at Microsoft Office Application, advance IT knowledge especially in Excel is preferred.
Please, apply only experience candidate (what are mention in this circular)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2016
Akij Food & Beverage Ltd