CERAMIST (SLIP & GLAZE PREPARATION AND LAB) For Akij Ceramics Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops model pcs and design other as per market needs and management decision.
- Ensures that technical specifications are met and in compliance with international standards.
- Follows-up production problems and production obstacles and participates in solving to eliminate damages and losses for semi-finished products at per-firing stages.
- Ensures that all section requirements are available as per the quality and quantity.
- Prepares periodic reports of accomplished underway tasks stating reasons for non-finalization of tasks and assignments.
- Performs any other job related as may be appropriate to his technical abilities.
- Diploma / Graduation in Ceramic Technology from any reputed Institute / university in Bangladesh or Foreign/Abroad.
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- To be creative
- An appreciation of colour and shape
- To be aware of the properties of materials and the technical processes involved
- To be able to communicate ideas through sketches or computer-manipulated images
- The ability to research and evaluate relevant design information
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Job Category: Design/Creative
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you are ambitions, dynamic and willing to work hard and would like to be considered for one of the vacancies above, send your updated C.V along with two recent color passport size photographs, along with the all certificates and contact address with telephone number & email address on or before 05th Jan, 2017 to HR & Admin department, Akij Chamber, 73, Dilkusha- C/A, Dhaka -1000, Bangladesh.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
Address : Akij Group, Akij Chamber, 73 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Web : www.akij.net