Executive, Internal Audit
- Job Location : Corporate Office, Dhaka
Job Description / Responsibility
- Progressively responsible professional work experience in the area of Internal Audit and Accounts.
- Preferable experience in RMG sector and 100% export oriented industries.
- Surprise audit, Investigation, Operational audit, Process audit, Post audit methodology, Physical Inventory etc.
- Knowledge on daily, weekly, monthly, periodically reporting to HOD.
- To obtain the knowledge and understanding of all business units.
- Have Proper knowledge on pre auditing and post auditing system & procedure.
- Ensure audit report with accuracy, match with audit objective and content.
- Coordinate and communicate with Management on Audit issues.
- Assist develop the Internal Control System of Finance & Accounts. Review and follow up the Internal Audit Schedule as per managerial decision.
- Develop the standardization of finance and accounts.
- Check payment & bank reconciliation process.
- Check and ensure the inventory through of branch office.
- Coordinate and communicate for auditing with the GOB enlisted audited firm.
- Coordination with and among the organizational management and program head with the audited findings.
- Check and calculated finance cost.
- Assist in developing / modifying audit policy of the company time to time.
- Checked cost sheet, production report and stock report.
- BBA/MBA/Hon’s/Master’s from UGC approved university (Accounting preferable)
- Candidate must be a CA course complete (CC).
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have integrity and personal credibility, ability to think strategically and use sound judgment. Must have skills in examining and establishing proper correspondence in daily documentation and procedures.
- Complete proficiency in MS Office package. Should have ideas about effective communication for inbound or outbound both.
Candidates possessing above attributes and enthusiasm are encouraged to apply and are requested to send CV with full contact details and recent photograph. Only mail applications will be counted. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. Interview process will be completed by 2/3 steps. Certificates will be verified during joining. If you haven’t your updated educational certificates then Please don’t apply. Aptech Group is an equal opportunity employer. We deserves the right for cancelling any candidate’s application at any time.
Application Deadline : Dec 15, 2016
Address : Corporate House: Plot No: 410, Level: 6 – 7 – 8 – 9, Road: 04, Block – C, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka – 1229, Bangladesh
Web : www.aptechdesignsltd.com