Intern, Document Writer (English)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Good skill on Writing in English and Creating Writing
- Drafting Business Letters, Personal Letter, Circular Letter,
- Develop Rules and Regulations with standard quality of writing
- Prepare Documents as per the requirements of the HR Manager.
- Should be able to write Memorandum of Article, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Contract Agreement, Service Level Agreement etc.,
- Work with Vendors / Suppliers / Partners and Engineers to acquire necessary Requirements to develop relevant documents.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials. Work with team members to determine needs as required by interviewing and shadowing personnel
- Review competitive products and Documentation to further improve the documentation and processes.
- Do Job as per instructions of HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Age 22 to 28 year(s)
- Excellent command over English and professional writing skills.
- Candidates with an overall score of 6.0 (minimum) in IELTS or other similar international tests will get preference.
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing Confidential Documents.
Job Category: IT/Telecommunication
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates full fill the above mentioned criteria are instructed to apply through bdjobs on line posting or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 25, 2016