Qualifications & experience:
- MBBS with minimum 3- 5+ years of work experience.
- Interest and dedication to holistic health care.
- Devote and build career with Bangkok Hospital and Life & Health.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skill in English.
- Smart, Energetic, well presented and public speaking skill.
- Effective PC user and efficient on email communication and MS office packages.
- Patient counseling & referral, coordination with foreign hospital, follow-up care.
- Prepare Health Profile of clients, counseling and guide their treatment.
- Organize Tele-medicine, E-medicine and Second Opinion for patients.
- Conduct many other innovative ‘holistic health care’ services.
- Participate in seminar, interactive sessions and PR and other promotional activities.
- Applicant form Comilla will be appreciated.
Duty Station : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Working schedule : 6 days a week
Salary and Benefits : As per organization rules and regulations.
Interested applicants should
-Send CV and a cover letter mentioning expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org within 22 December 2016
-Please mention the position in the subject field.
Application Deadline: 22 December 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion/ personal contact will disqualify the candidates.
Bangkok Hospital is a tertiary level hospital of international standard situated in Soi Soonvijai Bangkok, Thailand.
It was the first private medical institution of Thailand. The synergies of expertise in the medical field and latest technologies enable Bangkok Hospital to save and sustain life even at critical moments of many people in the world. Bangkok Hospital’s ambulatory and medevac fleet is amongst the largest in the S.E Asian region. Today, Bangkok Hospital Group is Thailand’s largest hospital operator with many network locations throughout Thailand. Each facility offers specialized medical treatments, staffed with multidisciplinary teams of highly trained specialists and the world’s renowned hospitality and graciousness of the Thai people Bangladesh Office is devoted to patient counseling & referral in coordination with this foreign hospital and follow-up care. It serves for Health Profile creation, Emergency transfer, Tele-medicine, E-medicine and Second Opinion services.