Executive/ Sr. Executive (Accounts & Finance)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial & accounting information.
- Assist the superior in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Respond to inquiries from the Head of the Department and other officials regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- Work with the reporting officer to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Collaborates with the other department to achieve overall departmental goals and objectives.
- Any other jobs as & when required.
- Masters in Finance/ Accounting with CA (CC)/ Part qualified.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- The candidate should have 3 years experience of working in any reputed organization.
- Depth knowledge on Accounting & Finance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-directed.
- Problem solving capability.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume to Human Resources Division, Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd., Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.