Designer (Print Re-production)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing the guidelines for clients.
- Developing design briefs that suits the client’s purpose.
- Having the passion and enthusiasm for designing with a creative flair.
- Approaching with flexibility while working in a team.
- Maintaining the accuracy and paying attention to detail while finalizing the designs.
- Having time management skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Willing to work extra hours as and when needed.
- Should be well conversant with applications like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXPress, CorelDraw, InDesign and Kodak Prepes.
- Should be experienced in making Logo, 2D vector Graphics etc.
- Should have knowledge on SAP transactions for PP module.
- Should have proven experience on Page setting, Forma setting etc.
- Should have knowledge on Lithographic printing.
Job Category: Design/Creative
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters, Plot-3, Block-G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.bashundharagroup.com
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.