Additional Chief Engineer (Electrical), BFBIL, Keranigonj Plant
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations and monitoring all electrical machineries and utilities of Food & Beverage factory (substations, generators, Power Distribution System, ATS, CCTV, Fire Protection System, etc.)
- Develop and implement comprehensive plan to ensure 24/7 uninterrupted services and effective troubleshooting procedures and contingency measures for factory.
- Develop, maintain and improve regular, preventive, scheduled and corrective maintenance SOPs.
- Develop strong working relationships with Equipment vendors, DESCO, WASA, TNT and Fire Authorities.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Assist in investigating equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations.
- Supervise Engineers, electricians, technicians, and other engineering operatives.
- Coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Checking of Electrical drawing and prepare revised drawing as when required.
- Prepare Electrical estimation and solutions of on-going & up-coming projects.
- Ensure Installation, troubleshooting with other technical services of factory.
- Implement the highest standards of Building occupational Health, Safety & Environment standards.
- B. Sc in Electrical Engineering from any public university.
- Preferably from BUET, KUET, CUET, RUET.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position in a large Food & Beverage manufacturing company.
- Comprehensive knowledge in drawing development (2D and 3D in AutoCAD),
- Should have good interpersonal communication skill and comfortable in using computer office packages.
- Experience of working with multi-functional team having diversity in an industrial work.
- Attractive salary will be offered for selected candidate.
- Transport, PF, Subsidized lunch, Medical facility, Earned leave, Mobile allowance and other facilities as per company policy.
Candidates are requested to submit a cover letter along with resume and two copies of recent passport size photographs to DGM, HR & Admin, BFBIL, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters – 2, Plot # 56/A, Block # C, Umme Kulsum Road, 2nd avenue, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka 1229, or email to : email@example.com
Application Deadline : Jan 6, 2017
Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters, Plot-3, Block-G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.bashundharagroup.com
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.