Job Description / Responsibility
- This programme is a hands on practical training programme for the young & fresh Engineers for 12 (twelve) months depending on the field and education background. The young Engineers will discover various fields of expertise. They will have the learning opportunity to develop their talent and competencies in a practical manner. Our tailor-made development track will give them a career and an excellent head start.
- B.Sc./ Diploma Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical discipline from any reputed University/ Institution with minimum CGPA 3.00 in 4 point scale.
- Candidates must have good PC proficiency.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Leadership potential etc.
Job Category: Engineer/Architect
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume to Human Resources Division, Bashundhara Paper Mills Ltd., Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 7, 2016
Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.