Land Purchase Officer
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have 10 years practical experience as Land purchase officer in any reputed Housing/Real Estate company.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in documents of land, Deed, Porcha, Mutation, Land law , Sab Kabla Dalil, Hebanama Dalil, Auwasbadal Dalil, Hebanama Dalil, Bagabagi Dalil, Nadabi Dalil, Land purchase, Registration, Land and Registration Law, keep update of all land related documents including deed, land tax, Porcha, Khatian, Naksha, Map, Mauza, RS, BS, CS, mutation, etc.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in any discipline.
- Knowledge in computer is essential
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Should have good interpersonal and high level Management skill.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group.
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 5:00 pm, 31/10/2016 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, NID card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
To Head (HRM), BDG – Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 31, 2016
Address : Plot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.bdg.com.bd
Business : Industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Sweater, Garments, Textiles and International Trading.