Engineer (Steel Building)
Job Description / Responsibility
- This is mid management position with the responsibility of construction work of Industrial project buildings including Steel building construction work.
- Should have minimum 8 years practical experience In Industrial building construction.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Management, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization., Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, Engineering Firms, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
Having 08 Years practical experience as project Engineer (Civil) in any reputed Industrial building, Housing, and Real Estate/construction Company.
- Benefits : Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
Job Category: Engineer/Architect
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 5:00 pm, 10/12/2016 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, Voter ID card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
To Head (HRM), BDG – Magura Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Address : Plot-314/A, Block-E, Road-18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.bdg.com.bd
Business : Industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Sweater, Garments, Textiles and International Trading.