Manager/ Sr. Manager – Accounts & Finance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Control the fund flow, Loan & Investment, Receivables & Parables collection / Payment monitor
- Liaison with Bank & Others financial institution for finance
- Review monthly & yearly budget, check variance report (with actual)
- Analysis & review company business and financial position, report trial balance
- Keep control of General ledger, maintain proper subsidiary ledger, Report Trial Balance, custodian all legal documents, ensure necessary reconciliation
- Follow-up preparation of fixed assets register, monitor & arrange project expenses and requisition, addition, disposal
- Cost control & cost reduction, analyze financial statement
- Submit all mortgage documents to bank, obtain CIB report, opening new account
- All bill & payment approval (Cash & Bank), Staff leave approval
- Prepare policy & procedure for Accounting Book Keeping, Payment & receives of money, purchase
- Strategic planning, Capital expenditure & investment analysis
- Liaison with BOI, Lawyer for legal matters, New Company formation
- Ensure external audit, provide necessary documents to auditor
- Prepare & submit all income tax return, assessment of all directors tax on time
- Controlling TDS / VDS deduction & deposit the same into Govt., Treasury on time
- Fulfilling requirements of Chairman/MD in all aspects whatever they instruct
- Any other task provided by the Management time to time
- MBA/ M.Com On Accounting or Finance (Completed/ Partly Completed CA/ ICMA/ ACCA will get preference)
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Group of Companies
- Age 32 to 44 year(s)
- Good command on English & Computer (Specially on Excel, ERP)
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with management.
- Depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting, Bangladesh Accounting Standards, International Auditing Standers, Income Tax & VAT Laws, Companies Act etc.
- Reporting and quantitative analytical ability.
- Experience in Advertising Firm will be preferable
- Provident Fund, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment,Transport, Mobile bill and other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV and photograph through Online or on above e-mail address by mentioning the post in the subject (in case of email).
Please do not apply if your Qualification, Experiences does not meet the requirements.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2017
Address : 822/3 Begum Rokeya Sharani, Shewrapara, Mirpur, Dhaka- 1216, Bangladesh
Web : www.misami.com