Manager – Merchandising (For Handling H & M Woven)
- Deal with H & M team regarding any issue (Denim & Non Denims Bottoms).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and coordinate each and every aspect of the Merchandising & Marketing.
- Review the development packages received from buyers and put the developments into work with product development team as well as vendors.
- Check all costing for price negotiation with buyer and then attend price & sample review meetings with buyer.
- Settle all claims with buyers & suppliers and check all the P/I’s for bb L/C before proceeding with commercial dept.
- Updating the fabric & garment master spread sheet to all concerned dept.
- Handle Marketing issues to procure raw materials with right quality minimum market price
- Comply with corporate objectives of Marketing & merchandising planning, competitive assortment and brand mix, quality products and services that are catered to consumer’s needs and lifestyle.
- Keep costs and other overheads of the Department within the budgeted limit.
- Ensure sustainable measures by improving sales, market share, customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage.
- Responsible for various monthly reporting and variance analysis.
- Should have dealt with H&M orders this is must,
- Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
- Textile Graduate (Tertiary education, production management, garments, merchandising or other related field)
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, Production, Work Study, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age 30 to 42 year(s)
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in handling H&M Woven orders (Denim and Non Denims Bottoms)
- Team Work, Goal orientation, Communication & Collaboration, Critical thinking & Problem solving, Leadership, Positive & Proactive, organizational capabilities, strategic thinking, familiarity with enterprise resource planning software
- Market Knowledge; Product knowledge; Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience in merchandising roles
- Production and engineering knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise resource planning
- Provident Fund, Service Benefits, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Subsidize Launch , Group Insurance, Transport, Mobile bill and other benefits as per existing policy of the company
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV and photograph through Online or on above e-mail address by mentioning the post in the subject (in case of email). Please do not apply if your Qualification, Experiences does not meet the requirements.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
Address : 822/3 Begum Rokeya Sharani, Shewrapara, Mirpur, Dhaka- 1216, Bangladesh
Web : www.misami.com