Head of IT Infrastructure, Technology Division
BRAC Bank Limited
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Technology Division
Job Description / Responsibility
- Broad knowledge of enterprise infrastructure initiatives, industry trends and dependencies
- Broad knowledge of end user technologies
- Advanced infrastructure knowledge, industry specific knowledge (financial sector)
- Key understanding of the subject matter experts inside and outside the organization
- Vendor knowledge and experience is key to proper alignment of solutions
- Proven track record of building strong talented teams with the requisite technical and domain expertise
- The ability to innovate and lead with new technology to derive and deliver value
- Strong work ethic: ability to perform personally at a very high level and to encourage excellence and enthusiasm among staff
- Establish goals and effective measurements for tracking productivity and customer satisfaction
- Control tools and convergence processes
- Mature business acumen
- Strong Influencing/Negotiating ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, both in user support and project coordination; if necessary, follow the proper protocol to escalate issues to upper management
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work in a team environment, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times with all users
- Need to work independently with minimum supervision and is highly self motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (in computers, information technology or engineering)
- 10+ years’ industry experience
- Short term archival, review of production DB statistics, identifying opportunities at the database level to make it more efficient whether its defrag, query tuning, DB parameter tuning
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders & external vendors to execute various levels of VAs (Vulnerable Assessments) related testing for applications, networks, and infrastructure
- Application environment setup using Java, WebLogic, TomCat, Apache and other web technologies on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft platform and associated products
- Able to design Infrastructure architecture with enterprise level Servers and peripherals
- Strong hands on experience on managing Data center & Disaster recovery center
- Conversant with Bangladesh bank regulations and policies
- Good knowledge of Oracle, UNIX & Java is essential
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of web technologies
- Experience with formal change control/management procedures
- Solid understanding of IP network technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2016
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.