Deputy Chief Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Project Planning regarding review project proposal, time frame, work plan, methodology, budget preparation, work force deployment, staff planning, detail work schedule, equipment supplying etc.
- To prepare report on feasibility study, progress, project status etc.
- Contract Management (study and checking specification, BOQ, TOR, contractor selection)
- Coordination with regulatory bodies/ department/ person, drawings, construction materials/ supply chain, work force deployment, dispatching decision to right person for proper execution
- To visit site, execute desired progress, measure quality and safety and control budget
- To manage resource/ assets
- Other responsibilities e.g. recommendation of bill/ voucher, quotation, arranging/ attending different meetings/ seminar, training, awarding performance appraisal, attending unseen assignments
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any recognised university with minimum all second class / division or equivalent GPA / CGPA in academic examinations. No 3rd division / class or below CGPA 2.50 is acceptable
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Staff Security Benefit and others
Application Deadline : Nov 17, 2016