System Support Engineer
Business Automation Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- All over Bangladesh personable and outgoing IT professional with strengths around both 3rd line technologies and networking.
- The ability to communicate complicated technical issues and the risks they pose to programmers, network engineers, system administrators and management.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of IT skills. Who want to develop a career in IT. Able to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Maintain all hardware and software of the office.
- Deployment, maintenance and monitoring of active network devices: switches, server etc.
- Maintenance of network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Hands on experience on Linux and Windows Server Administration (Dell PowerEdge Series Servers) will be given preference.
- Practical knowledge on Linux Based common server (DNS, FTP, PROXY, MAIL etc).
- Performing backups of data.
- Plan and implement network security, including building firewalls, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity, and performing user management.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Any other IT supports as assigned.
- Candidate should be. Ready to travel extensively in client locations
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Computer Science from a reputed university
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
System Analyst, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), System Engineer (Telecommunication Network)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Age At least 23 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Bengali
- Self-motivated self-starter, who works well with minimal supervision
- Should be a team member and ability to work under pressure
- Should be ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- Expert knowledge on Web Filtering appliances/software, Email gateway appliances/software, LAN and WAN monitoring.
- Able to learn new skills quickly and deliver results.
- Can trouble shoot application
- Career development & growth opportunities through rigorous on the job as well as professional training.
- Early Increment based on performance.
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere.
- As per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 27, 2016
Business Automation Ltd.
Address : ICT Park, BDBL Building, 9th floor, 12 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
Web : www.batworld.com
Business : IT