Jobs Position::Asst. Officer/ Officer – Payment Solutions, Digital Banking & Payments
Company Name:::Eastern Bank Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- Web Developing and to be responsible for the E-Commerce site integration
- Web Developer responsibilities include E-Commerce site integration, plugin development and technical supports
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related majors
- Proven working experience in Web Programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to meet business requirements
- Keen to drive digital banking business
- Customer service focused mindset
- Interest in innovative banking solutions
- Good command over English and Technology
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply on or before Oct 17, 2016.
Candidates will be treated strictly on merit and any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated.
Application Deadline : Oct 17, 2016
Eastern Bank Limited
Business : Eastern Bank Limited is being regarded as the `Employer of Choice` in the country`s banking industry. We are recognized for combining the wide range of products, fully online and most up to date technological solutions and service excellence. EBL markets Corporate Banking. Consumer Banking, SME Banking. Investment Banking, International Trade, Foreign Exchange and Syndication Services through a network of 77 branches, 193 EBL ATMs in major cities/towns of the country. 22 years ago we have started our journey to become country`s most valuable financial brand; till today we haven`t shifted our focus from that vision. To sustain our position as market leader we need Future Leaders to deliver more effective and efficient service to our valuable customers. When we say Future Leaders, we are looking for people who are smart and tech savvy having excellent communication skills.