Service Engineer (A/C, TV & Refrigerator)
21 Electronics Ltd.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Knowledge in AC, Refrigerator & TV repairing.
- Clear understanding in reading Circuit Diagrams & Lay out reference points for installation of structural and functional components, using measuring instruments.
- Must have experience in fault finding
- Must have ability to respond service calls.
- Knowledge of Dismantle, malfunctioning systems and test components, using electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic testing equipment
- Knowledge of braze or solder parts to repair defective joints and leaks.
- Knowledge of adjust or replace worn or defective mechanisms and parts, and reassemble repaired systems.
- Supervise and instruct assistants.
- Knowledge of installing wiring to connect components to an electric power source.
- Perform mechanical overhauls and refrigerant reclaiming.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect pipe to functional components and water, power, or refrigeration system.
- Estimate, order, pick up, deliver, and install materials and supplies needed to maintain equipment in good working condition
- Mount compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames of AC & Refrigerator, using hand tools and acetylene welding equipment.
- Keep records of repairs and replacements made and causes of malfunctions.
- Schedule all work inside office and liaison with customers and initiate work orders, house requisitions and make requisition, orders from stock & Billing system.
- Mechanical BSC/ Diploma from any reputed Institute
- Will be relaxed for experienced.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Who have passion to earn more and get ready to enjoy challenge!
- Excellent customer focus skill
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationship with customers
- Good knowledge and interest in electronic/ equipment’s business
- Only those candidates are requested to apply who have experience in servicing AC & Refrigerator
- Good knowledge specking & writing English.
Category: Electrician/ Construction/ Repair
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
21 Electronics Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not favour or disfavour any applicant based on Gender, Age, Religious Beliefs or Ethnicity.
Attractive salary & benefits package will be offered to deserving ones.
More Information: visit our website http://21electronics.com.bd
Address: 7th Floor, Skylark, House No: 84, Road No: 11, Block D, Banani, Dhaka 1213
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2016
21 Electronics Ltd.