Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited is the leading paint and decorative company in Bangladesh, with focus on innovation, prominent brands and the strongest distribution network. The company strives to provide on environment of transparency, independence, and trust to help its employees strive for excellence.
|JOB TITLE:||:||Territory Officer- Trade|
|REPORTS TO:||:||Branch Manager / Area Sales Manager|
|LOCATION:||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
- Achieve volume and value target of the demarcated territory for a stipulate time period.
- Handle and manage key customers by customer visit & successful sales call, address business issues and provide market visit report to Line Manager.
- Identify new business opportunity by selecting and engaging influential, generating sales volume by increasing dealers, sub-dealers & paint contractors and ensure product coverage in the designated sales territory.
- Implement all trade promotion and consumer promotion as per the plan.
- Realize cash from dealers as per the company standard and ensure collecting company outstanding from credit dealers.
- Continuous expansions of distribution reach as per the target given.
- Guide and coach contractual(s) regularly to complete all market driven duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain visibility and merchandising at key counters of a given cluster
- Keep professional relations with dealers, sub-dealers & shop managers to implement all planned activities in and around the counter.
- Organize and conduct training/briefing and product demonstration session for the internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders.
Knowledge skills and Experience:
- Business Graduate (preferably BBA /MBA) from reputed public/ private university, having one or two years of experience would be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate ( MS office and internet)
- Analytical and Reporting Skills.
- Strong persuading and interpersonal skills
- Motor Bike riding would be an added advantage.
Remuneration of the position: Approx. BDT 55,000/ month.
Deadline of Application
December 03, 2016