Senior Manager, AML & NBR Affairs, Deputy CAMLCO
BRAC Bank Limited
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Company Secretariat Division
Job Description / Responsibility
- Development of new internal policies, procedure and guidelines relating to AML & CFT as required by management and regulatory bodies.
- Participates in the development, implementation and/ or maintenance of processes and procedures to ensure Anti-Money Laundering compliance with regulatory guidance.
- Maintaining and improving the process of identifying and reporting potential PEP’s ; Suspicious activity etc.
- Participates in the development, testing and training and implementation of new or enhanced system applications for smooth monitoring of transaction.
- Support in review Policies, Process and Guideline in compliance with updated regulations.
- Administer bank operations required by the Bank anti -money laundering guideline and KYC policy.
- Conduct surprise inspection on Branch/ SSC.
- Respond to queries from Bangladesh Bank on MAL, Anti Corruption, Task Force, NBR, Tax Authority etc.
- Ensure that appropriate action has been taken on the issues raised by Bangladesh Bank, Anti Corruption, Task Force, NRB, Tax Authority etc.
- Conduct investigation on ML, KYC, and fraud issues assigned by Senior Management.
- Providing advice and guidance to Branch, SSC and Operations team with regard to AOF, Customer Due Diligence and KYC on-boarding requirements.
- Preparation of report for Senior Management as per Regulatory requirement/ internal requirement.
- Support in BFIU Audit procedure by Bangladesh Bank and compliance thereof.
- Masters or equivalent Degree from Business/ Commerce background
- CAMS Certification will be an added advantage
- 10 Years Banking Experience and Minimum 5 Years Experience in relevant area & AML Compliance
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in problem solving, process improvements, excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent linguistic skills in English & Bengali
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : Nov 14, 2016
BRAC Bank Limited
Business : BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.