|Request for Proposal |
Periodical Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Study for
‘Promoting Sustainable Building in Bangladesh’ Project
Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam’s current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women’s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.
A simple, inescapable truth underlines everything we do at Oxfam. There’s enough wealth in this world to go around. It’s not unfortunate that people live in poverty. It’s unjustifiable. It’s not their problem. It’s ours too. And with the right support, we can stop poverty and suffering in their tracks. More than 8,000 people already commit their time and talents to our humanitarian and long-term development projects. Now we’re looking for yours.
Oxfam in Bangladesh is going to hire a national consultant for Periodical Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) study for ‘Promoting Sustainable Building in Bangladesh’ Project funded by the European Union. We invite proposal from interested consultancy firm/individual to undertake this assignment.
Objectives of the assignment are:
- This periodical MEAL study specifically designed for this project is to track implementation trend, document learning & good practices as evidence for change, analyze how change happen and factors to make such change, sustainability prospect of such change and recommendation.
- This result based monitoring study design will mostly follow but not limited to project logical framework and closely linked with project specific M&E plan while developing tools and methodology.
- The periodic data collection is to monitor the progress of the project outcomes, outputs and activities for assessing the key performance indicators. It will involve gathering quantitative and qualitative data and undertaking analysis to help the team to take corrective measure in order to produce the planed result within the project lifetime.
- Because of necessity to collect data from diverse stakeholders, this study would develop statistically representative sample size for data collection.
Please refer to the detailed on Invitation To Tender (Click here) for this assignment.
Proposal submission Instruction:
The individual/firm must submit the following documents along with Technical & Financial Proposal (including VAT/TAX):The financial proposal should include 15% VAT ONLY. Oxfam will deduct 10% Income Tax at source from the agreed consultancy amount.
For Consultancy Firm
- Maximum 2 page Firm profile highlighting related assignment completed with client name, contract person and mobile number;
- Lead Consultant’s (who will lead the assignment) Maximum 2 page CV highlighting related assignment completed, role in of the completed assignment;
- Other Team members’ (who will involve in the assignment) one paragraph short CV highlighting related assignment completed and role;
- Firm’s Certificate, TIN and VAT registration.
For Individual Consultant
- Maximum 2 page profile highlighting related assignment completed with client name, contract person and mobile number along with detailed CV;
- TIN certificate and any other relevant document (if necessary).
Please mention the assignment title ‘‘Consultancy for Periodical MEL study for Promoting Sustainable Building in Bangladesh project” in the subject line during application with following documents in closed envelop addressed to People & Culture Manager, Oxfam, Level-8 (Southern side), RAOWA Complex, VIP Road, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206
- Financial proposal;
- Technical proposal along with cover letter and other supporting documents e.g. table of content, understanding of the assignment, experience, methodology, firm profile, CV, Certificate, TIN and VAT registration
Proposal submission deadline: 04 December 2016 by 11:00 AM 2016
Find us on www.facebook.com/oxfambangladesh
Oxfam is a world-wide development organization that mobilizes the power of people against poverty