Senior Accounts Officer/ Assistant Accounts Manager
The Bengal Glass Works Ltd.
- Applications are invited from eligible, self motivated & target oriented individuals who want to build up a rewarding career with The Bengal Glass Works Ltd., country`s leading Glass Container & Lamp-shell manufacturing company located in Dhaka, for the position of Senior Accounts Officer/ Assistant Accounts Manager.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The position is responsible for assisting the Manager-Accounts in providing an appropriate level of costing information to management in addition to preparation of month-end/year-end accounts. The major responsibilities are-
- Prepare production and sales statement for the month and reconciling these with SAP to facilitate monthly accounts preparation.
- Provide information to Sales Department for facilitating their month-end reporting.
- Checking monthly production efficiency report sent from factory.
- Prepare raw materials reconciliation statement for monthly accounts and consumption entry in VAT books.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement.
- Assist the Manager-Accounts in preparation of monthly accounts and annual accounts.
- Assist the Manager-Accounts in preparation of annual operating and capital budget and time to time revision thereof.
- Process local raw materials bills and ensure their payment on schedule dates.
- Participate in monthly and annual inventory taking exercises.
- Assist the Manager-Accounts in different product costing exercises; e.g., export cost, new product, price approval, etc.
- Assist the Manager-Accounts in relation to various works of salary taxation and submission of employee tax returns.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor/Master in Accounting with partly qualified CA/CMA;
- 2/3 years working in a manufacturing industry;
- Advance IT skills – strong in Microsoft Excel and Access;
- Hands on ERP experience preferred;
- Strong grasp of BAS and BFRS.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong organizational and good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Time management skill.
- Attractive fringe benefits that include Provident Fund, Gratuity, Bonus, Group Insurance, Leave Encashment, Pick & Drop facility on available route, etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ‘Apply online’ or, email your updated CV to email@example.com, addressed to Manager-Admin. & HR, The Bengal Glass Works Ltd. Novo Tower, 10th Floor, 270 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline : Dec 5, 2016
The Bengal Glass Works Ltd.
Address : Novo Tower, 10th Floor, 270 Tejgaon Ind. Area, Dhaka
Web : www.bengalglass.com
Business : Country`s leading Glass Container & Lamp-shell manufacturing company