|Zuellig Pharma Bangladesh Ltd (ZPBL) was established in Bangladesh in 2006. The Company has originated from Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific based in Hong Kong. Established in 1922, Zuellig Pharma is the leading healthcare services provider in Asia. The company provides targeted solutions including marketing, sales, distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services. Through this broad range of innovative tailored services, the company’s objective is to help healthcare companies capture and realize the full market potential of the dynamic healthcare markets in Asia.|
Find more about us at: www.zuelligpharma.com
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for result oriented individuals in our existing team for the following position:
Position : Engineer, Fleet Maintenance
Job Location: Dhaka Branch, Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka
Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for definition and subsequent implementation of the vehicle maintenance strategies and maintaining excellent partnership relations with vendor and Customer services team. of monitoring and maintaining payment, reconciliation and month closing finalization
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and established metrics.
- Ensure the maintenance records for fleet are accurate and up-to-date.
- Negotiate service agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Communicate maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement correction actions as required.
- Prepare management reporting as required.
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Checks all repair worked performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before the vehicle is turned back to user department.
- Assists in the development of the fleet services budget to include a review of past year expenses and administers all fleet service purchases, including parts, tools, supplies
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree or diploma in Automobiles from a reputable university
- A proven track record of career progression in an MNC or large local production or logistics environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fleet management role
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in maintenance repairs and replacement.
- Knowledge of an automated Fleet Management Information System.
- Considerable knowledge of safety practices and techniques in mechanics, considerable knowledge of diesel and gas engine mechanics.
- ASE certification.
- Valid commercial drivers’ license. Must meet all regulatory requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a truck fleet management role.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office and fleet management systems.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding and oral/written communication skills.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Resume should be in MS Word format only. No PDF or any other format shall be considered)
Please clearly mention the name of the position you are applying for on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be invited for written test/interview.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2016