Customer Service Executive (Female)
Cell Phone Repair
- Looking for a challenging and trendy work environment? Want to work for a foreign franchise? Coming all the way from the USA, Cell Phone Repair (CPR®) is a franchised electronic repair company services individuals, businesses, and educational establishments.
- CPR® specializes in fast, affordable repairs for electronic devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops, game systems, MP3 players and more. We provide a wide-variety of repair solutions to individuals, educational establishments and businesses. In addition to repairs, our stores also offer a buy, sell and trade program in order to protect our environment and recycle goods.
- At CPR Cell Phone Repair, we understand the impact a broken device has on your day-to-day life. When your cell phone needs repair, depend on the experts at CPR® to save your mobile life!
- Having 250+ stores worldwide, CPR® is able to fix everything from cracked screens and water damage to faulty batteries and audio problems. Many repairs may be completed within one business day, while you wait in one of our conveniently located stores.
- If you want to be part of this movement that will change the cell phone industry in Bangladesh for good, please apply!
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide information about products and services to customers visiting at store
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns in person at store
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- To give correct and trustful answers to the consumers
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and in person at store
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer customers to store-level supervisors, managers, or others who can help
- Oversee billing or payments
- Handle returns or complaints
- Job Nature: Full-time based at Store at Uttara (6 days a week in morning/evening shift)
- Graduated from any reputed university excellent track record
- Age At most 25 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- At least 2 year(s) of store level operation of any retail brand
- Good in oral & written communication in both Bengali & English
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point & MS Outlook)
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Must be team-oriented
Category: Customer Support/Call Centre
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Dec 5, 2016
Cell Phone Repair