Asst. Manager – Commercial
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for handling all type of Import/ Export related matters.
- Must have sound knowledge on UP preparing & Bond handling.
- Maintain liaison with merchandising and other related department on import issue.
- Contact with shipping line, suppliers and indenters to know vessel position.
- Hand over the shipping docs, L/C and related docs.
- Contact with unit head or Govt. bodies or bankers for collection of transactions supporting, evidence of vouchers.
- Vast knowledge on all activities of Customs, BGMEA, bank and customs house related to import/ Export.
- Good knowledge regarding Master LC/Sales Contract, Back to back LC and various clauses of B/L.
- Successfully handling import clearance, customs and documentation to in house the goods on time.
- Ensure all logistics activities of import to timely in house.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding bill of lading and other shipping docs.
- Payment follows up with bank for import & Export.
- Bank to bank docs endorsement non-nego/original.
- Any other assignment given by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Import (Bond, VAT & Customs)
- Communicate with bank, shipper/suppliers, shipping line, forwarder, C&F agent, customs and transport for smooth and timely operations of import activities.
- Should have good command in English.
- To be technically sound in computer applications.
- TA, Mobile Bill, Yearly Increment
Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016