Trainee Broadcast Journalist
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect and analyze information about newsworthy events to write news stories with the help of News Editor for
- Receive assignment or evaluate information to develop story idea.
- Gather and verify factual information regarding the story through interview, observation and research.
- Specialize in specific field of reporting such as business and economics, sports, fire, accidents, crime, political affairs, court trials and police activities.
- Graduation in Business Studies/Journalism/Mass Communication
- 1 year experience in TV reporting, fresh graduates can also apply
- Attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience & qualification.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send complete CV with recent photograph within November 24, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through bdjobs.com. Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email.
NB: The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Institutions/ Boards.
Application Deadline : Nov 24, 2016