Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager (Administration & Logistics), Factory
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle worker/employee grievance, unrest and disciplinary actions in the factories
- Liaison with local administration, government officials and law enforcing agencies in handling administrative issues (internal & external) of the factories.
- Handle any unwanted situation promptly & tactfully with the assistance of internal maintenance of total cleanings of the factory building establishment and guest room as well as the external support and cooperation as and when required.
- Arrange safety & security measures with regard to man & machines of the factories.
- Coordinate with the local civil and police admissible and other upazila & district level officers with regard to smooth functioning of the mills at Polash.
- Filling up casual vacancies of factory workers and security personnel (guard) in coordination with factory management.
- Responsible for Raw Sugar and Finished Sugar Godown ie. Proper stacking of finished product (white sugar), delivery, SO and DO management, labor management, Tpt management and its accounts
- To implement overall logistic & supply chain strategies and optimization of total plan, cost and activities of the company.
- To ensure effective coordination between logistic & supply chain functions and develops the supplier’s data base covering all items to procure and import by the company.
- Any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management
- Masters in any discipline with PGDHRM/ MBA in HRM
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Factory HR Administration
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Should have experience in handling large manufacturing industry
- Well conversant in administrative laws, regulations and government Offices and agencies. Excellent communication, presentation negotiation and persuasion skills.
Category: HR/Org. Development
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 11, 2016
Address : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
Web : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bd
Business : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.