Procurement & Logistic Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Act as main technical coordinator for purchase and supply of engineering construction material at site.
- Prepare detailed list of all construction materials, placed for requisition, reached at site as per project basis in Excel and everyday update the sheet as per practical requirement.
- Report to concerned Director regularly and update him regarding the total logistic scenario .
- Maintain strict coordination with site Engineer, operation manager regarding urgency of requirement at site and check whether the requisitions placed are correct or no.,
- Responsible for procurement of all construction material on time.
- Ensure that the materials are reached in the respective site on time.
- Placing orders to suppliers.
- Follow up with vendors/suppliers regarding the quality and price of materials and ensure that quality products with least price are being procured.
- Verification of price and quality with different suppliers and report the quoted price through logistic coordinator to head of department.
- Coordinate with account and engineering department regarding the materials required and maintain all vouchers in safe custody.
- Diploma in civil Engineering
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Purchase/Procurement, Distribution, Logistic , Store/Inventory
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Keep update all procurement items list and report daily to line manager
- Must be efficient in MS word and excel .
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant may apply on line or else send CV directly to corporate address.
Dominage Group, 11 floor, JR Casero Tower, 46 Mahakhali C/A, Dhaka -1212
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 10, 2016
Address : J. R Casero Tower. 11th Floor, 46, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Web : www.dominage.net
Business : – Real Estate
– Steel Building Systems
– Interior Decoration