Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement vehicle policy.
- Monitor vehicles cost and others expenses according to budget.
- Prepare monthly budget and fuel analysis report to respective department head.
- Maintain different vehicle registers and documents.
- Ensure company owned vehicle maintenance including insurance, tax token and fitness.
- Prepare drivers duty schedule, overtime according to log book.
- Check log book and trip sheet.
- Find out vehicle problem Ensure vehicle maintenance.
- He has to visit work shop frequently.
- Minimum Diploma in Automobiles or equivalent degree
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Office Management, Administration, Transport Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Multinational Companies, Group of Companies
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office program
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Authentic driving license will be preferable
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Address : Envoy Tower, 18/E, Lake Circus, Kalabagan, West Panthapath, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Web : http://www.envoy-group.com
Business : Established in 1984, Envoy Group is a diversified conglomerate with primary focus on ready-made garments and textile manufacturing. Envoy Group has expanded dramatically over the past three decades and built a remarkable distinction as an exporting giant in this challenging part of the world.
As an emerging business conglomerate, Envoy Group believes in the wisdom of looking not just around the corner, but over the horizon. Envoy Group has earned unrivaled success in the field of readymade garments, textiles, local and international trading, freight forwarding, information technology, washing plant, real-estate, banking automation, hospitality service and consumer products.
The group represents 27 business enterprises and has an annual turnover of USD $220 million with a workforce of 15000.