Executive – Cost Management Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain the pre-costing and post-costing related to production.
- Prepare cost of materials and calculate cost of finished goods.
- Conduct variance analysis and productivity analysis.
- Order closing to aid in post costing.
- Job orders follow up with bill of materials.
- Create and maintain budget database to ensure the information for budget document.
- Maintain and Implement the cost control policy of the entity.
- Masters in Accounting with CMA partly qualified (800 -1000 Marks).
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Garments, Garments Accessories, Textile
- Age 27 to 30 year(s)
- Must have working experience in costing with large garments/textiles/accessories/group of companies.
- Must have good expertise on MS Excel, Presentation & Reporting.
- Energetic, confident and proactive.
- The applicant should have at least 1 year experience in the same position.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Interested candidates who are confident and have right experience are requested to send their details CV with 1 pp size color photograph to HR, Admin & CSR Department, Epyllion Group, Corporate Office (NINAKABBO), Level: 12, 227/A, Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Postal Code: 1208, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Contact No: 9840221, 9840231, 9840223, 9840207, 9840179, 9840198, 9855293, 9855271 & 9855272.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 3, 2016
Address : Corporate Office: NINAKABBO, Level: 12-13, 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Web : www.epylliongroup.com
Business : Textile, Garments, Real Estate, Printing & Packaging, Washing