Manager – Accounts
Job Description / Responsibility
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, CFO regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Negotiate payment terms with suppliers.
- Manage Vendor issue.
- Generate and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Organize cheques and deposits.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Communication with all suppliers
- Communication with Project Directors & Engineers for project requirement
- MBA major in Accounting from any recognized university
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 7 year (s) experience in the related field
- Previous working experience will be given priority.
- Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Address : Road# 01, House# 03, 1025/10 Hill View Housing Society, East Nasirabad, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Web : www.fmcgroupbd.com
Business : Ship building, Shipping agency, Ship Bunker.