Job Position:: Manager – Electrical (Project)
GPH Ispat Limited
Job Description / Responsibility
- This role is accountable for leading & managing resources in a project to ensure completion of various Electrical modules within the assigned budget and cost & Quality Standard.
- Functional Activities:
- 1. Cascade roles & responsibilities to team members
- 2. Allocate work on a periodic basis to team members and ensure availability of resources for each individuals to accomplish assigned tasks
- 3. Review and monitor work on a weekly basis and provide update to Technical Head
- 4. Implement project activities assigned by Technical Head
- 5. Collect project updates from module leads and prepare reports for the Technical Head in defined templates
- 6. Ensure completion of assigned modules within the assigned cost and time in keeping with the defined quality standards
- 7. Highlight issues pertaining to resource on a timely basis
- 8. Ensure proper hand-over in case of change in team members
- a) Coordinate with external stakeholder and vendors to ensure smooth project Executions
- People Management:
- a) Develop reportees by providing them appropriate training and coaching opportunities
- b) Provide career and performance support to reportees.
- c) Manage attendance, leave, counseling and grievances of reportees.
Graduation in Electrical Engineering from a reputed public university
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 5-7 Years of working experience with cross-functional exposure and experience of projects and at least 1-2 of supervisory experience
- Candidates must mention two references in the CV.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
- Ready to take up challenges
- Attractive remuneration package & perquisites as per service rule including P.F, Gratuity, etc will be offered to the deserving candidates with qualification and experience as above.
Send your CV to Human.Resources@gphispat.com.bd
Competent professionals are invited to apply with 02 copies of pp size photographs, copies of national ID card, academic and experience certificates to General Manager – HR & Administration, GPH Ispat Ltd., Crown Chamber, 325 Asadgonj, Chittagong.
Or online to Human.Resources@gphispat.com.bd
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Oct 23, 2016
GPH Ispat Limited