Officer – Purchase
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists for warranty, damages and insurance.
- Continuously evaluate performance of suppliers and maintain eligible list of reputed and capable suppliers who do ethical business.
- All kinds of purchase bill collect from factory, store & head office and submit to reduce advance against GM Procurement
- Maintain right quantity of goods & inventory which will lead to maximizing savings without hampering normal production schedules.
- Prepare purchase budget for stock and non-stock items & accessories & purchase item checking & verifying market to market
- Sourcing, visiting, and evaluation of potential suppliers & communicating with suppliers and negotiating the best prices
- Prepare work order for suppliers according to approved quotations and issue the work order to the selected supplier(s) accordingly
- Calculate & check all bills & prepare a summary report on the status of purchase and forward these bills to audit for auditing purpose. Also forward to the bills to accounts department for adjustment/settlement.
- Prepare money requisition & check for accuracy before advance payment to suppliers. Collect cheque/money form accounts dept. or bank and hand over to suppliers
- Monthly reporting of each unit closing cash balance, find out variance between standard cost and actual cost and obtain approval variation between approved units, rate & actual purchase
- Prepare periodic & ad-hoc management information report as per requirement
- Responsible for purchase of all constructions materials of all units of this group.
- Maintain accounts of all purchases related to construction.
- Receive material requisition according to approved estimated cost for all units of this group and arrange for purchase of the materials.
- Any others job assigned by the management.
- Bachelors/ Masters in any discipline.specialization in supply chain management and operation management will get preference.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain, Store/Inventory
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Should have sufficient knowledge of construction materials, IT/ PLC/ Stationeries, machineries, utility, spares, chemical, yarn, cotton, fabric & accessories
- Computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Negotiation skills
- Sense of strong attention to detail
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Job Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 31, 2016
Address : 407, Phoenix Tower(4th Floor), Tejgoan Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1215
Web : www.hameemgroup.net