|IFIC Bank Limited is a first generation private sector commercial bank having joint ventures and affiliates abroad.|
Our Mission is to provide service to our clients with the help of a skilled and dedicated workforce whose creative talents, innovative actions and competitive edge make our position unique in giving quality service to all institutions and individuals that we care for.
IFIC Bank has initiated “One Stop Transaction Service Model” in the Branches in line with its Mission to provide service to our clients more efficiently while ensuring increased employee engagement.
For fulfilling the customer needs with better service, we need some smart individuals for the position of Transaction Service Officer who will be working in the Branches located all over Bangladesh.
Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank : Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service etc.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.
Qualification and competencies:
- Not over 30 years of age as on December 01, 2016
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Location: Branches located anywhere in Bangladesh
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through http://career.ificbankbd.com
by December 01, 2016. Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated.
Candidates who are not ready to work outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply