CP/ BMS Operator (24/7, ITI)
ISMT Human Resource Development Ltd.
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To monitor and control various Central Plant and facilities plant rooms’ processes and equipment, such as the line-up of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary chilled water pumps.
- To Start-up and shutdown all Chillers, chilled water circulation pumps, Fire water pumps, Cooling towers, Ozone Generators, Air compressors, Chemical injection pumps, etc.
- To log & review various parameters such as pressure, temperature, flow and level to ensure they are within the operating limits, takes corrective action or informs the shift supervisor of abnormalities to ensure continuity in operations and meet the requirements of the Education City.
- Frequent contacts with Supervisors & with contractors to discuss work schedules, agree on priorities & resolve problems.
- Discuss all operational malfunction and problems with Operations Engineer and Chief Engineer. Suggests possible solutions for recurring problems. Work is subject to review by his supervisor.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Process/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Planning, Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Project Management, Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Service/support, Inspection Consultation & Structural Design, QC & Compliance, Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Electric Wire/Cable, Engineering Firms, Fire Fighting and Safety, HVAC System, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.), Technical Infrastructure, Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 3-7 years experience Mechanical or Instrumentation plants and process operations, preferably in an Oil / Gas industry or refinery with exposure to chilled water production, and associated safety and shutdown systems. An aptitude and exposure to Programmable Logic Controls is desirable.
- Must be very familiar with the use of the computer with the knowledge MS office package and emails & good spoken and written English.
- Required to work in shifts, attend the emergency call outs during off working hours and week ends .
- Shall dispose a good personnel appearance, clean clothing, and mannerism at work site, taking into consideration the multinational and prestigious work environment at QF.
- Work extends to all areas with in the Education City. 30% of the time is spent in office environment & balance of the time at work sites & plant rooms under noisy and ambient conditions.
- Food provided by Company (3 Meal Per Day).
- Accommodation & Transport provided by Company.
- OT / as per Qatar Law @ 1.25 / hour.
- Service Period to qualify for Home Leave Ticket – 2 Years.
- Vacation Leave per year (Calendar day) – 1 month.
- Medical and Life insurance in Qatar provided by Company.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Required Valid travel documents – at least 2 years. (Need to attach a Copy of Passport with CV)*
All Educational, Trade, Training & Experience Certificate*
Language proficiency Certificate (if any)
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 5, 2016
ISMT Human Resource Development Ltd.
Address : 672, South Gaowair, Ashkona Medical Road, Dhakshinkhan, Dhaka.
Web : www.ismtbd.com
Business : ISMT is an organization for Professionals, from Professionals.
20 Years of Experience with team of proficient staff with broad networking and global experience; are able to meet market demand as well as to be able to modify solutions for valued customers. We have modernized and upgrade training programs, equipment and services to global standards and Preserve environment-friendly activities; we treat all of our clients, workers, associates and employees with maximum value giving no difference on somebody`s beliefs, color and external look.
We provide recruitment solutions across world. Our consultative and cooperative tactic aim to reduce client costs while addressing key quality indicators such as time-to-fill and retention ISMT has supplied thousands of skilled and semi-skilled manpower to companies of various trades and discipline all over the world.
Company Name: COFELY BESIX MANNAI Facility Management, Doha, Qatar.
At present we have Demand for mentioned company. Interested Candidate is request to drop their CV with contact number by email with all required document before 5th November, 2016. Our office will check CV and confirm candidate regarding interview date. Candidates have to attend direct interview conduct by MANNAI Facility Management representative. Once Candidate is selected for desired post they have to sign primary service agreement with company. Next they have to attend Medical Check Up; once they are FIT we will start to process their visa though Company. After received visa online / printed candidate have to attend 3 days training program provided by Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training (BMET) and collect certificate. Then we will do apply their clearance from BMET & collect their Smart Card. Meanwhile candidate have to clear all payments and after that we decide a flight date. With the confirmation of Employer finally we will fly candidate.