Position: AGM/DGM (TAX)(GET)
- Establishing effective TAX policies for the group.
- Establishing the proper documentation and record keeping systems which are required to be kept for proper compliance of Income TAX Ordinance 1984 and associated rules.
- To guide and assist proper calculation of TDS and VDS and timely payment on monthly basis.
- To guide and finalize yearly TAX accounts of the representative companies under the group.
- To prepare, finalize and submit yearly TAX returns of the companies under the group with TAX department to avoid any levy of penalties.
- To do all subsequent jobs after submission of return with Taxes authorities and obtain assessment in due time obtaining maximum potential benefits under compliances.
- To attend TAX audits, compliance of audit quires and appearing before TAX authorities for appeal proceedings and other related matters.
- To bear sole responsibilities from TAX return submission to final assessment order.
- To pursue eligible advocates in case of reference case with high court division.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s /Masters Degree in Accounting with ITP Certification/ Professional accountancy qualifications.
- Require strong organization, accounting and tax technical skills as well as ability to work with team members under a very tight time frame.
- Ability to research, analyze and understand complex tax and VAT issues.
- Excellent knowledge of tax compliance & all types of tax and VAT returns.
- Experience in group of industry and ITP holder would be plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications, with ability to manage team
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and management skills, coordination and motivating others
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the smart & selected candidates.
Please send CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org or post the following address within 25 November, 2016.
General Manager (HR & Admin),
Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244,
Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka.