Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed by the factory.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation for the factory.
- To ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer COC & legal standards.
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring & internal audit in the factory.
- To take necessary initiative to remedy of all non-compliance findings consecutively.
- To help factories to prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per buyer’s requirement.
- To prepare Corrective Action Plan (CAP) against audit reports.
- To face audit like WRAP, BSCI, SEDEX, C-TPAT for different kinds of buyers for factory.
- To monitor daily workers safety issue about health & safety, Fire safety, Accident & rout case analysis.
- To arrange training such as Orientation, Health & Safety, Fire Training, First Aid, Security Awareness training etc. effectively.
- To assist & report to Manager (HR/Compliance) accordingly.
- Ensure safety, product safety and compliance activities in workplace.
- To assist in preparing/ updating policies for compliance.
- To arrange all kinds of meeting (Compliance Issue), make up to date the registers.
- To assist in ensuring comfortable environment at work place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any reputed university.
- Any additional course/ diploma on similar profession will get preference.
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Job Category: Garments/Textile
Please send CVs at General Manager (HR & Admin), Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244, Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229.
Application Deadline : Jan 9, 2017
Address : Jamuna Future Park, Ka-244, Progati Sarani, Kuril, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229