Asst. Executive – Spare Parts (Mahindra Tractor Division)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Act to achieve yearly target under the guidance of the supervisor.
- Find out market potential based on vehicle population and vehicle model. Establish parts dealer sales network accordingly.
- Find out the drawbacks of selling spares to end user by the retailers and work closely to support retailers converts the draw backs into opportunities.
- Monitoring and travel to parts dealer location and outstation and plan to enhance selling after coordinating with spares dealer and out stations.
- Get competitors report and update supervisor for marketing strategy.
- Plan and act to reduce dead stock and maintain the dead stock less than 10% of the total stock.
- Send advance order timely and develop the system coordinating with procurement section to maximize fulfilling customer requirement.
- Receive orders from Spares Dealer and customer.
- Prepare requisition as per stock position and execute it for better customer service.
- Produce necessary reports with field feed back to supervisor as and when required.
- Take necessary action for day by day spares sales increasing.
- Diploma in Automobile/ Power Engineering
- Age 20 to 28 year(s)
Computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel & Internet Browsing.
Applicants are requested to send their updated resume along with a passport size photograph to the address below.
Application Deadline : Jan 5, 2017
Address : 26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.karnaphuli.com