Manager – ER & Administration
Kazi Farms Group
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise all Employee Relation (ER) functions and handle worker/employee grievance, unrest and disciplinary actions in the regional office and concerned production units.
- Manage the entire procedure of staff recruitment and provide information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits to the current and prospective employees.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of personnel and resources within ER, Administration and CSR functions.
- Supervise and manage all security issues to ensure premise safety.
- Monitor and maintain all vehicles of regional office and concerned production units.
- Handle all legal affairs; liaison with local administration, government officials and law enforcing agencies.
- Bachelors/ Masters in HRM from reputed university, PGDHRM/Law Degree is preferred
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience & qualification.
Category: General Management/Admin
Send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates meeting above mentioned criteria are requested to send updated CV with photograph within December 04, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through bdjobs.com. Position applied for must be mentioned in the subject-line of the email. NB: The academic certificates will be verified from the concerned Institutions/ Boards.
Application Deadline : Dec 4, 2016
Kazi Farms Group
Business : Kazi Farms, one of the largest agro-industrial groups active in various business areas including Poultry, Hatchery, Feed Mill, Ice Cream, Frozen Food, Information Technology and Television Channel.