Management Trainee Officer – Operations (Night Shift)
Kazi IT Center
Job Description / Responsibility
- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality service aligned with the process.
- People management and strategic planning.
- Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
- Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
- Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
- Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
- Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Graduation from Dhaka University, North South University, Islamic University of Technology, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology, BRAC University are encouraged to Apply.
- O- Level, A- Level is preferable.
- Good Band Score in IELTS (Minimum 6.0) will get extra advantage.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Proactive attitude and problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and also in a team
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Commendable computer literacy.
- Energetic, performance driven and committed individual
- Our Management Trainee Program gives you the opportunity for an exciting career in a dynamic and fast growing ITES conglomerate.The program consists of diversified trainings, periodic review and well-placed positions in the Junior Management Team with an attractive salary package. It is a unique opportunity for a quick start to a career.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline : Dec 27, 2016
Kazi IT Center
Address : House No. – 1/B, Road No. – 12, Nikunja – 2, Khilkhat, Dhaka
Web : www.kaziitcenter.com
Business : Outsource Business Process – Web Development – Call Center