|Kazi IT Center is a North American owned and operated company with its headquarters 60 miles outside of Los Angeles, California and business is Call Center, Web Development, and Outsource Business Process. Our motto is to make the lives of people better through the use of modern technology all over the world. KITC is running a project named Bangladesh High Tech Park under the ICT Ministry.
Position Name: Management Trainee Officer – Operations
Job Description / Responsibility
- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Primary job responsibility will be to deliver an error free quality service aligned with the process.
- People management and strategic planning.
- Able to communicate with each client in a professional manner.
- Directly aligned with the clients through leadership and content platform.
- Providing quality and smooth output within the deadline coordinate with the client to identify project scope, budget and timeline, successful implementation of project and operational requirements.
- Determine accountability for specific implementation, and work with production Lead to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned to meet the deadlines
- Provide management and stakeholders with regular updates on processing status, issues and deliverable dates
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Only IBA of Dhaka University Graduates can apply.
- 1 to 2 year(s) of relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Proactive attitude and problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and also in a team
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Commendable computer literacy.
- Energetic, performance driven and committed individual
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Our Management Trainee Program gives you the opportunity for an exciting career in a dynamic and fast growing ITES conglomerate.The program consists of diversified trainings, periodic review and well-placed positions in the Junior Management Team with an attractive salary package. It is a unique opportunity for a quick start to a career.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions. All the academic and previous employment documents will be sent for verification to the respective educational institutions/employer organization. Any discrepancy will result to the disqualification of the applicant.
Application Deadline: December 27, 2016