CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER for MERCANTILE BANK SECURITIES LIMITED
Mercantile Bank Securities Limited (MBSL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of Mercantile Bank Limited and one of the most reputed Brokerage Houses in the Country, is looking for a competent Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on contract basis having following qualifications and level of competency(ies):
Major areas of job concentration:
- To formulate business strategies/ road maps to implement business plans.
- To support the business unit to attain target oriented goals and performances.
- To ensure compliance issues as prescribed by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), CDBL and Bourses etc.
- Well conversant with the fundamentals of different products and trade related issues of capital market operations.
- Strong leadership quality to lead the total team having problem solving aptitude.
- Strong communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Minimum 12 years experience/ exposures in the related areas.
- MBA/MBM/Honors & Master in Finance/Accounting/Management having no 3rd division/class in any examination.
- Professional degree in the related field would be treated as an added qualification.
Interested candidates may apply along with full length CV highlighting the academic and professional exposures/ experiences along with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Mercantile Bank Limited, Human Resources Division, Head Office, 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 or online to www.mblbd.com/careerlatest by December 08, 2016 within 5.00 pm.