Job Description / Responsibility
- Arrange need based training for agencies by working closely with Agency Executives.
- Design and Carry out Training Need assessment/ Analysis for different centralized training programs.
- Design and prepare training curriculum and modules for the field force and agency executives.
- Evaluate, follow up and monitor the effect of training sessions as per portfolio.
- Prepare different training reports.
- To monitor Activities of Financial Associates through their regular use of Weekly Sales Planner Diary and PNA (Personal Need assessment) sheets.
- Work Closely with Agency Executives to accomplish portfolio’s manpower budget, activity of field force, premium budget and fulfill company’s objective by visiting agencies regularly and conducting need based training.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from any discipline preferably in Business/ Social Science.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong & clear communication Skill.
- Pro-active to take challenging responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and within team environment.
- Efficiency in people / situation management.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Category: Bank Jobs
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2016
Address : MetLife Building, 18-20, Motijheel C.A., P.O. Box 9 , Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Web : www.metlife.com.bd
Business : American Life Insurance Company