Asst./ Deputy Manager – HR & Compliance
Mondol Group Of Industries
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for managing HR operations for the factory that includes obtaining manpower approval, recruitment and selection, preparing Job description, staffing, job confirmation upon completion of successful probation period.
- Responsible for Strategic HR planning and performance, succession planning, formulation of different kinds of HR policies aligned with the local laws and COC of different buyer’s and the organizations own code of conduct.
- Conducting training as a trainer for particular modules and responsible for organizing various kinds of internal and external training, continuously develop different kinds of forms and formats as per the need, formulate policy for documents and records control.
- Systematize Leave Management, Grievance handling and counseling, handling disciplinary matters, Work for employee motivation & engagement, Initiating for cultural and extracurricular activities throughout the factory.
- Following up and analyzing for the benefit of the business and employees through controlling migration, reducing absenteeism, enhancing employees peace of mind and their engagement at work, introduction some incentives based on productivity, improved attendance etc.
- Skill Matrix, up skilling, analyzes daily attendance report, decrease migration and absenteeism etc.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Organizations Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015.
- Responsible for handling Different Social Standards like: BSCI, Sedex, WRAP, STeP (Sustainable Textile Production) etc. Some Environmental Standards like: GOTS, OCS, Oekotex-100, Pact (partnership with cleaner textile), Green Peace, WST, Detox/ZDHC, STeP and few buyers own requirements.
- Need to look after Safety Standards like: ACCORDs’ (Stichti1ng Bangladesh Accord Foundation) Building safety, Fire Safety and Electrical Safety work and the progress status is excellent.
- Also need to monitor Security Standard like C-TPAT certified and GSV.
- The jobs given by the management as and when required.
M A/ MBA from reputed university major in HRM, PGDHRM from BIM will be given preference.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, HRIS/HR Database Management
- Age 28 to 32 year(s)
- Preference will be given to the person who have received ISO 9001: 2015 5 (five) days auditors/lead auditors training course.
- The incumbent should have good communication skills Written and Spoken both Bengali and English.
- Should have sound knowledge on Labor Law-2006, Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015, Factories Act-1979, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Law-2003, Environment Preservation Act 1979.
- The candidates who meet the criteria above and are interested to sit for a quiz test for the pre screening purpose are requested to apply.
Category: HR/Org. Development
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you think yourself the right person for the position, please…
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 12, 2016
Mondol Group Of Industries
Address : Siaam Tower, Plot # 15, Dhaka Mymenshingh Road, Sector # 03, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Web : www.mondol.net
Business : A House of Knitted Garments Manufacturing Industry.