Manager/ Sr. Manager – HR & Compliance
Mondol Group Of Industries
- The vacant position is in one of the biggest Garments &Textiles facilities in Mondol Group. The incumbent need to handle HR and Compliance operations and report to head of the department.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for managing HR operations for the factory that includes manpower approval, recruitment and selection, staffing, ensuring job description for all.
- Responsible for Strategic HR planning, succession planning, formulation of different kinds of HR policies aligned with the local laws, COC of different buyer’s and the organizations own code of conduct.
- As a trainer conduct training for particular module and responsible for organizing all kinds of training need for the people of the facility.
- Handling disciplinary matters, Grievance and counseling, improve employee motivation & worker engagement etc.
- Handling Leave Management, performance appraisal, improves worker migration, reduce absenteeism and enhance employees’ peace of mind.
- Contribute up skilling for the employees, maintain Skill Matrix data and analyze to improve productivity of the people.
- Responsible for handling all kinds of compliance issues independently that includes all kinds of Social, Environmental & Security Standards and also need to make sure buyers own COC and different associated bodies like ACCORD/Alliances’ requirements.
- To perform any kinds of legal assignments given by the management as and when required for the organization.
- M A/ MBA from reputed public or Privet University with major in HRM
- PGDHRM from BIM will get preference
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 38 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- A good command of communication skills written and oral Bengali and English is very essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership quality is much desired.
- The applicant Sound knowledge on Human Resource Management, BLL- 2006, Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015 and other industrial and environmental laws, safety rules and regulations
- The candidates who meet the criteria above and also interested to sit for a short quiz test for the pre screening purposes are requested to apply.
- A deserving can have an attractive compensation package
Category: HR/Org. Development
Send your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 12, 2016
Mondol Group Of Industries
Address : Siaam Tower, Plot # 15, Dhaka Mymenshingh Road, Sector # 03, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Web : www.mondol.net
Business : A House of Knitted Garments Manufacturing Industry.