Job Description / Responsibility
- Conceptualize and design support for all Online & Offline materials
- Online – (Website, Videos, social media’s Banners)
- Offline – (Brochure, posters, presentations, materials, billboard etc.)
- Events promotions, Branding, logo development
- Coordinate Finished Artwork for print production and online implementation.
- Events, Product & Industrial Photography.
- Basic Copywriting Skills and Content Creation.
- Able to work with desire quality output within required time.
- Excellent communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Bachelor degree in Art / Graphic Design / Multimedia / IT or equivalent from any reputed university.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Strong knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, adobe etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML, CSS and web design
- Experience in dealing with print and design creative environment
- Creative, strong in concepts and able to rationalize ideas
Job Category: Design/Creative
You can also send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or hard copies to Human Resource Department, 238 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208. Job title should be mentioned in the subject or on the envelope. We regret that due to the volume of application, only successful applicant will be contacted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 29, 2016
Address : 238, I/A, Tejgong, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.nassagroup.org
Business : EXPORTER