Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop strategies to document operational end -to-end process flows.
- Collect /gather information relating to the sample production and based on that prepare report.
- Summary recommendations from samples and improvements incorporating the other findings.
- Writes detailed reports based on sample production and discussions with the relevant persons/managers.
- Identification / creation of process flows with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance with business /buyer’s needs.
- Documents production/sample related problems and actions by completing production logs.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum Graduate
- Educational qualification will be relaxed for highly experienced candidate
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- High skills in using computer.
- Working experience in sample room will get preference.
Job Category: Garments/Textile
You can also send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or hard copies to Human Resource Department, 238 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208. Job title should be mentioned in the subject or on the envelope. We regret that due to the volume of application, only successful applicant will be contacted.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 23, 2016
Address : 238, I/A, Tejgong, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.nassagroup.org
Business : EXPORTER