Computer Network & Systems Engineer (Australia)
- Work-Permit Visa to Australia 457 Subclass for any IT Professionals with IELTS, Sponsorship at Sydney & Melbourne
- Do not send CV if your Educational Requirements does not match as per VISA Criteria
- IT Professionals Work-Permit 457 visa Sponsorship (Sydney & Melbourne, Australia)
- NB: We are not any recruiting agency or Job Contractor to Australian client.
- Candidate should search their own Job in Sydney & Melbourne as per Professional level experience.
- We are only Subclass 457 VISA Sponsor to Australia with Local Government IT Contractor
- Total Cost of the 457 VISA should be covered by the candidate with Bank Guarantee. Complete process will take 8-12 weeks of time.
- 50% payment should be paid in any Bank Joint Account agreement only after Candidate CV assessment has a positive outcome by ACS.
- Rest 50% shall be paid after issue of Subclass 457 Work-Permit visa. Payment policy is 100% money back if VISA refused by Australian DIBP subject to terms & Condition applicable.
Job Description / Responsibility
- This is an IT Professionals Work-Permit Subclass 457 Provisional 2 year’s visa to Australia, where each candidate can work interdependently apart from the 457 Subclass Sponsor Company.
- Candidate with any IT back ground can apply for this position if he or she is financially sound and can submit required Educational Qualification as mention.
- Should be able to speak English average technical level, as there will be Skype / viber or direct Telephone call Interview by Australian DIBP agency.
- Must be engaged with an active Job in any organization before you submit your CV for assessment as it will be verified by the agency, so please no fake Job reference or documents.
- IT Professionals from a recognized Institute having (CSE/ CS/ CSI/ ETE/ EEE) with 3- 5 years of experience
- Polytechnic Diploma and Non IT Graduate in any stream from a recognized Institute should have 5-10 years of Experience with an IT Certification on Linux, Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Oracle, Juniper, Citrix, Cloud, Storage and others
- Any 2 valid IT Vendor Certification will be given first priority for CV selection & assessment
- (MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, RHCE, RHCSA, VCP, CISSP, CCA-V, CEH, A+, NetApp NCDA, ITIL V3 Foundation) and others.
- Any valid English Language test report with minimum for 457 VISA application (IELTS score 5 in each Band/ TOEFL iBT Score L4, R4. S14, W14/ PTE Academic Score 30 in each Band)
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Manager (IT System), Network Engineer/Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), System Engineer (Telecommunication Network), IT System Management
- Age 26 to 49 year(s)
- Any IT Professionals can apply having 3 to 20 years of experience, with all 100% genuine documents only. As each documents will be verified by the Australian DIBP agency to issue an electronic 457 VISA.
- NB: We are not providing any IT jobs or recruiting to any IT contracting client in Australia, Candidate should search their own Jobs as per experience. We can arrange Job for expert Professionals with high skills as per OZ market standard.
- We are Labour Hire Sponsorship company for Offshore Subclass 457 IT Work-Permit VISA pathways to PR (after 2 years of stay candidate will be eligible to apply for Australian PR)
- Candidate should Travel to Australia within 60 days period after VISA issued by Australian DIBP
- Encourage to apply with Spouse & Dependents as it will cost same price for both Primary & Secondary applicant. Spouse is also entitled to work Full time as per DIBP Law along with main applicant.
- After granting the visa a candidate should stay in Australia minimum 2 years in order to apply for the Permanent Resident VISA, as this is a pathway to Australian Immigration.
- (This is a direct Immigrant VISA for entire family with Primary applicant, so make sure you provide all authentic documents to submit at Australia DIBP for investigation)
- Need to submit Police Clearance and Medical Insurance Certificate if your CV is selected for 457 VISA lodge
- Spouse and dependent can travel along with main applicant as per Australian DIBP
NB: Only Candidates those who are financially solvent and can cover the entire cost are requested to apply.
Do not send your CV if your qualification does not match as per Australian 457 VISA criteria & Job description for assessment by the Sponsor Company.
Please furnished your CV in 3 pages as per Australian IT Job market & should be in MS Word / PDF format Only.
Must submit all scan copies of Academic, English Test Score Report & IT Vendor Certification, last 6 month Payslip or Bank Salary Statement as well as current Job reference for verification by the DIBP Agency.
Visit the company website Career link and read the terms & Condition before you submit your CV.
Please do call or send email for any query during office hours and we will response within 48 hours of time
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Dec 24, 2016
Address : 3rd Floor, Honey Dew Building, (Opposite Bank Asia), 333 Elephant Road, Dhaka-1205
Web : www.ngncore.net
Business : IT Consultancy & Data Center Solutions, Server Hosting and VPN Service. Website Development, IT Outsourcing.
Australia ICT Professional Skill Assessment for ACS, Australia ACS RPL Project work for non IT Background, Australia Work-Permit 457 Subclass VISA (IT & non IT Professional), All IT Vendor Certification from Pearson VUE Test Center, IELTS/TOEFL Test for Immigration to Australia & Canada, ( www.aitmes.com)